Welcome to Blue Dog
For over 20-years Blue Dog has been leading, mentoring, developing and training some of the world’s most demanding people in some of the world’s most challenging environments.
This exposure has given us a unique insight into the complexities of high pressure leadership and management; assessing, analysing and managing risk and the fall-out of natural and man-made crises; and of keeping people safe, healthy and secure.
Blue Dog now uses this insight to work with clients to help make their people better, safer and stronger.
- Analyse and quantify security Threats, Vulnerabilities and Risk
- Help clients understand their exposure in current and developing markets, identify emerging themes, spot developing trends and offer advice on how to mitigate and/or transfer identified risk
- Assess the suitability of existing teams and in-place systems to Anticipate, Prevent, Respond to and Recover from crises.
- Design bespoke Crisis Management systems and educate, train and audit staff in the operation of these systems
- Offer access to experienced leaders, planners and mentors to work with clients to develop bespoke solutions to a wide spectrum of leadership and management challenges.
- Develop training solutions focussed on specific needs and mentor individuals and teams through these solutions as part of a coherent, iterative package.
- Provide in-country support to and reach-back for Crisis Managers and Crisis Management Teams.